Are you going to work during the summer or practice in Falun? If yes, we have the apartment for you!

Maybe you’re going to have your practice at the hospital or maybe you have a summer job at the court? Wherever you’re going to work we can offer you a short term living on Britsen from the 1st of April to the 31st of August. Please observe that you have to be at least 18 years old.

Is this something that you could be interested in? Please register in our queue and contact our student office with information about your preferable rental period and if you want a furnished/unfurnished apartment.

SommarBo the movie